- Traveller: Hi, you do not post in your language which I suppose is German? But so far I understood. I hope to...
- Omnia: Awesome shots you have there! I have one question, is this tripod strong enough to hold a Nikon D90 or a...
- Loree Slosek: Pretty! This was a really wonderful post. Many thanks for providing this information.
- Kevin C. Tofel: Great shot and unless I miss my guess, I’d say this is from between the escalators in The...
- Erica: I am the wife of Matt LaCoe just saw your photos I know I am late but the bottom photo is BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!! I...
Info: Invitation to my Photography Exhibit in Boston
Dear Photography Followers, I don’t know your plans for next Friday after work. But if you are in the area of Boston, I would like to invite you to a […]
Photo: At the Old Port of Istanbul
[View with PicLens] I’m back after a long break. Hope people still follow this here. I was last week in Istanbul on a conference. Met a lot of nice people […]
Photo: Harvard at Night
[View with PicLens] Boston (to be more precise Cambridge) is a wonderful place to live. All kinds of great places around you to shoot photos. I wished I would have […]
- Inspiration No Comments
- America No Comments
- America 2 Comments
- Europe No Comments
- America 4 Comments
- America 5 Comments
- Europe 2 Comments
- America 3 Comments
- Europe 11 Comments